I was nominated for this award by Rubie’s Life & I’m pretty sure that if we lived closer that we would be best friends! It’s hard to find girls who enjoy being fashionable, but still likes videogames, anime, & yummy food! (I don’t ask for much in my friends)
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
Put the award logo on your blog
Answer the ten questions sent to you
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
Nominate seven blogs
- What’s your next vacation?
I have always wanted to visit the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. It just looks like it would be so much fun.
2. Favorite make up you cannot live without?
A girl can never go wrong with a good lippie! Lipstick always makes me feel complete.
3. What’s your fashion style?
Classic casual. I tend to lean towards looks that will last for awhile. Now I am taking the time to invest in quality pieces.
4. Dream job?
Owning my own business hands down. I am a very determined person so hopefully that is a dream that will come true!
5. Videogames. What are you playing at this time?
I am currently playing Borderlands the Pre – Sequel, although at the moment I think Borderlands 2 was better.
6. Besides internet, what do you like to do in your spare time?
What’s spare time? LOL When I do find a moment I usually relax by catching up on my favorite k-dramas.
7. Reincarnation – what animal were you in a past life?
I would have to say a horse. I always loved them & thought that their eyes were so expressive.
8. Favorite anime and why.
Sailor Moon. It was one of the first that I had ever seen. I was a part of the Toonami generation. LOL Honestly I loved the magic, girl power, & anything having to do with space. This led me to discover the mangas & the subbed versions so I could see the original storyline. Now I see Sailor Moon & it is just part of my childhood.
9. Favorite make up look.
I tend to keep a natural look. It’s not that I wouldn’t mind being more daring, but making my hands cooperate is another story.
10. You pick up your phone in the AM, first thing you look through.
I usually check my email which is 99% spam.
Not a Beauty Guru
Peach Milky Tea
Polished by Amy
Filipino Inside Out
Korean Skin Care Curious
Dream Girl Dream
1. What foreign country would you like to live in?
2. Do you have more friends online or in real life?
3. Favorite tv shows?
4. What is one item that you could not live without?
5. Do you blog for fun or is it a career?
6. Favorite music genre?
7. Do you believe in reincarnation?
8. What is the strangest question you have been asked during a job interview?
9. Chocolate or vanilla?
10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I can’t wait to see everyone’s replies. Until next time my dear SanSeoulites