First off I wanted to say thank you to Rubie’s Life for nominating me this award! Muchas gracias!
Rules for the versatile Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. 2. Include a link to their blog. 3. Next, select 11 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. 4. Nominate those 11 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination. 5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
- I am a make up noob – I love it, but my hands lack the coordination needed to be super fancy. I guess that is part of the reason I absolutely love skincare! Better skin = less make up.
- My eyes change color.
- I have started my own eat healthier challenge. No fast food, no sodas, & trying to make better choices. My body is my temple.
- I love all kinds of Asian cuisine! (Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Pinoy, etc.)
- I have a Bachelor’s degree. Yup, I can say I’m edu-ma-cated now. LOL
- I watch animes and k-dramas to relax.
- I love exploring my city and networking!
Here are the 11 nominations for bloggers who deserve this award!
Well that’s all for today. Have fun & pass the award along.